To,

The Inspector of Schools,

GDC Golaghat 


Through the Head Master of the School.


Subject: Request for necessary action regarding non-approval of SIU and expiry of Provisional Salary period.


Respected Sir,

With due respect, I beg to state that I was regularized as a teacher under the SRD process on 15th February 2025. However, even after more than six months of service, my SIU approval has not yet been granted. During this period, I have been receiving only provisional salary, which has already expired.

Due to non-approval of SIU, I am presently facing financial hardship, as my salary disbursement is uncertain. This issue is affecting not only me but also several other similarly placed teachers.

Therefore, I humbly request you to kindly take necessary steps at the earliest so that my SIU approval may be processed without further delay and the provisional salary period may be extended until approval is received.

Your kind attention and prompt action in this matter will be highly solicited.


Yours faithfully,


Assistant Teacher

(Balijan Sankarjyoti High School)

P.O - Dholaguri, 

Dist : Golaghat,Assam

Mobile no :- 


Date : 24/09/2025

Place: ……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog